Cleaning wine glass
. How to clean
moldy clothes. Dishwasher won t clean
Cleaning Wine Glass
- A glass with a stem and foot, used for drinking wine
- The Wine Glass (Het glas wijn, also known as The Glass of Wine or Lady and Gentleman Drinking Wine) is a painting by the Dutch artist Johannes Vermeer that portrays a seated woman and a standing man drinking in an interior setting. The painting is in the Gemaldegalerie, Berlin.
- A wine glass is a type of glass stemware that is used to drink and taste wine. It is generally composed of three parts: the bowl, stem, and foot. Selection of a particular wine glass for a wine style is important, as the glass shape can influence its perception.
- (Wine glasses) Wine glasses come a great variety of shapes. In the ultimate, there has been a shape of glass designated for virtually every variation in wine, brandy and liquor. (at bottom of bowl is paperweight OGP P.42) see also, wafer glass, brandy snifter
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
Wine glass (bright field)
(another attempt at the wine glass)
Lencarta 300w (monobloc) strobe at 1/16 power pointing at the white card on the wall. Black cards around white card.
The strobe was behind & under the table on a short stand (about 40cm)
Wine glass sitting on small mirror
(contains water and red dye)
Brushed out the horizon line created by mirror. I didn't clean the glass very well so there are some imperfections in the pic.
LS&M: bright field
Experimenting with different types of photography. Current setup: glass.
Strobist: 580EX II aimed at white paper background in front of a black poster board. Strobe is behind the subject, in front of the background - aimed at the background from underneath.
Next time I'll use a cleaner glass and obstruct any direct light from hitting the subject.
Related topics: clean screen windows cleaning home office window cleaning sales mr clean car wash filter download clean music for free simple and clean japenese how to clean a plastic bong cleaning mildew shower window cleaning business for